Message...

Message...
SE NON HAI 18 ANNI ; ESCI DA QUESTO BLOG:Gay Adult Content Warning This blog contains gay adult content. If you are under your country's legal age (18 or 21), do not scroll down and leave this page now. Thanks. Les PHOTO des hommes qui voyez sur ce blog ne signifie pas que ils sont Gay mais Simplement des beaux hommes.

My play list YouTube

My play list YouTube
My play list

venerdì 17 febbraio 2012

Marlon Teixeira - Bellissimo.

Not coming out
I work with a guy who talks slightly camp and is always being mistaken as gay. It doesn't seem to bother him much and he handles it quite well most of the time. I don't think he is gay because he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. But he did come out with a good line the other day.

"If i was gay i'd probably be out by now anyway. In fact i'd be one of those gobby ones that never fucking shuts up about it"



Nessun commento: